Monday, September 30, 2013

NNOtice

Tomorrow is the annual National Night Out (NNO) get-together which is really quite a big deal in Centerpointe.
This is a tap-able reproduction of the POA announcement.  Screengrabbed from this site
That NNOtice doesn't say what time it starts, although it mentions a prize drawing at 8 p.m. (LCPD says it's 6 pm - 9 pm). 

Unfortunately, as is the general way of life in suburbia, there are also some "mission critical" meetings happening at Clear Creek High School tomorrow evening, and so I may not make it.  But I highly recommend it for the people-chatting even if you're not much into a carnival atmosphere.  A lot of interesting folks live in Centerpointe, and I've never failed to meet new ones at previous NNO events. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm forced to moderate comments because the spammers have become too much for me to keep up with. If you have a legitimate comment, I will post it promptly. Sorry for the inconvenience.