Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What's going on across from City Hall?

Believe me, this has not escaped my attention.
The fence across from the League City municipal complex has been building day by day for more than a week now.  There's a land surveying crew at work out there this morning and heavy equipment on site as well as a couple of piles of soil.
This morning, one of our POA board members reported to me that they had received no courtesy notifications pertaining to this activity, and that they did not know what was going on here.  I'm working on discovering what it's all about, and I'm told that Galveston County Daily News is on it as well.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm forced to moderate comments because the spammers have become too much for me to keep up with. If you have a legitimate comment, I will post it promptly. Sorry for the inconvenience.