Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Update on the IH-45 construction in Clear Lake

I retweeted this, but because the link is not active in the original tweet due to a formatting issue, I thought I'd repost it here as well.  Houston Matters interviews a TxDOT spokesperson on the progress being made with respect to the IH-45 reconstruction through Clear Lake.
Clear Lake in my rear view mirror.  Of course the reason why I'm able to fool around and take artsy photos like this is that, like everyone else, I'm sitting stock still in gridlocked traffic for extended periods of time.  And with 158,000 vehicle transits per day and only three lanes in each direction, it's no wonder.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm forced to moderate comments because the spammers have become too much for me to keep up with. If you have a legitimate comment, I will post it promptly. Sorry for the inconvenience.