Thursday, June 2, 2011

This means war

I am DONE with these guys.  The intense building activity in Section 9 is attracting solicitors like a swarm of summer flies.  It's every day, multiple times per day, the onslaught of hard-sell cretins ringing our bell and banging on our door.  Lawn mowing.  Electrical service contracts sold by obscure middle men.  Chemical pest management.  Magazines.  Newspapers.  Security systems.  The peddling list is endless.

When we respond with "not interested, thanks", they aren't even polite!!  They back-talk even as they have the nerve to stand there unwelcome on private property!!

I reckon it's time for Plan B:

We'll see if this has any effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm forced to moderate comments because the spammers have become too much for me to keep up with. If you have a legitimate comment, I will post it promptly. Sorry for the inconvenience.