Monday, January 20, 2014

Garden of art-in'

This is my brain.  This is Warhol.  This is my brain on Warhol.  Any questions??
Left to Right, lower series
Broccoflower, cheddar cauliflower, and purple cauliflower all currently growing in my suburban back yard.  Unlike Andy, I did not take artistic license with any colors here - that's what these three specialty cultivars actually look like. 

I was afraid that the hard freeze of two weeks ago would wipe out each and every one of them, but they all bounced back to look exactly like this today.  This is an amazingly easy and productive vegetable to grow in our area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm forced to moderate comments because the spammers have become too much for me to keep up with. If you have a legitimate comment, I will post it promptly. Sorry for the inconvenience.