Saturday, April 19, 2014

Friday night security tape oddity

Our security cameras caught some odd dog walkers yesterday just before midnight.
It appeared to be two females, one with medium-long hair, one with shorter hair.  The one who was not walking the dog was carrying a flashlight.  One doesn't need a flashlight to walk a dog in Centerpointe.  The street lights provide plenty of light.  Perhaps these two felt they needed it for a sense of security?  
But why the need to inspect my driveway and front yard with the flashlight?  
Why the need to inspect my garage door with the flashlight?  
Why the need to inspect my front entrance, tree, and flowerbed with the flashlight?  
Why the need to run like hell after circling the cul-de-sac?  
It's quite possible that these were just youths messing around.  If so, they were up past their bedtimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm forced to moderate comments because the spammers have become too much for me to keep up with. If you have a legitimate comment, I will post it promptly. Sorry for the inconvenience.