Sunday, May 18, 2014

The devil did not make them do it

Every time I see the likes of this, I suspect belligerence or carelessness on the part of League City's trash contractor Republic Waste, or mischief at the hands of neighborhood children:
Oh, come on - for the umpteenth time, empty trash cans in the very middle of the street?!
But of course, that's why I have a series of security cameras, so that I can get to the bottom of stuff like this.  Rewinding time, I have found no instance where any human hand was to blame for this repeated minor annoyance.  It was just the wind.
During the trash can investigation process, I did discover that someone in the neighborhood has a new kitty.  All black and given the size, I suspect female.  Let's hope she does her part to keep the local rodent population in check.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm forced to moderate comments because the spammers have become too much for me to keep up with. If you have a legitimate comment, I will post it promptly. Sorry for the inconvenience.