|Hello. I'm your home's paint samples left behind by your builder's original painting contractor.|
- Interior wall paint color sample
- Interior ceiling paint sample
- Interior gloss trim sample
- Exterior trim color(s).
This is a woefully-inefficient hassle to say the least. And the hardware store usually can't make an exact color match, so it may not look right unless you carefully blend it out when applying to your existing wall or ceiling. There doesn't seem to be a way to accomplish this, except the long way. I've checked my contract docs, and I don't have any information on paint formulae.
|All up on the order board:|
I made records of the brand information for almost everything (tiles, granite, cabinet finish, etc.) that we ordered in the Meritage Design Center, aka Studio M, but I don't recall there being any technical or brand information on the two interior paint samples (little rectangles at upper right, perched on top of the tile samples).
- Meritage interior ceiling white (apparently a universal shade, color name not stated) - translated into Valspar Interior Flat Finish 101-2.5, 107-7.5, 115-0.5
- Meritage interior wall color ("mocha") - translated into Valspar Interior Flat Finish 107-20, 101-8, 109-2. (Section 9 Meritage buyers note that there were three standard choices: "mocha", "desert castle", and "botany beige").