Tuesday, February 11, 2014

More of the wrong kind of Clear Lake lore

About 30 minutes ago, I tweeted about seeing a news broadcasting truck at CCISD's Clear Path Alternative school, not knowing what it was.  Almost certainly, it was in conjunction with this sordid story about the recent murder of a Clear Lake teenager who had reportedly attended the school.  The story must be going (inter)national because there's a 404 error and I can't even link to Clear Path's website at this point (URL perhaps overloaded).

More sick (but thankfully rare) stuff to be sensationalized and flogged in the popular media.  Wonderful news on yet another dreary abnormally cold day.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm forced to moderate comments because the spammers have become too much for me to keep up with. If you have a legitimate comment, I will post it promptly. Sorry for the inconvenience.