Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Beagle available

There's a beagle mix currently hanging around Section 9.  He is not neutered, has no collar, and apparently has no owner. At first he was so skittish that he appeared to be feral, but obviously he's a quick study:



I called the Shelter yesterday, but they are closed on Mondays and so the best I could do was leave a message reporting him as being at large.  

We already have a dog, so we can't keep him.  But if you're looking for a pet, he could be a good candidate.  Obviously he's mild-mannered, trainable, and good with older children at a minimum, such as the affectionate child pictured above.  He appears healthy and he's probably only about 20 pounds, so a good house-sized animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm forced to moderate comments because the spammers have become too much for me to keep up with. If you have a legitimate comment, I will post it promptly. Sorry for the inconvenience.